Jordyn Mallory For Oak River Cross Body
The Jordyn Mallory for Oak River cross body is a unique show stopper, and is a collaborative design created by Mississippi native and Nashville's very own singer/songwriter, country music superstar Jordyn Mallory and Oak River Company's very own, Mitzi Galason. It is a cross body like no other featuring handout fringe, and handmade leather tassels for days!!!! The Jordyn Mallory has a magnet flap top closure as well as a zipper top closure for extra security on your journey. It also has a drop pocket on the back side of the body of the purse for your phone or keys. Lastly the cross body strap is removable, and purse can be used as a clutch, and the strap is adjustable to fit your comfort.
10 inches wide
7 inches height
3 inches deep
Fringe Length: 12 1/2 inches long
10 inches wide
5 1/2 inches height
• My song called "I Won't Forget My Prayers" was inspired by my moma who, still to this day, says "don't forget your night night prayers!" before I go to sleep.
• I'm a member of the Nashville Zoo and love animals!
• Met Dolly Parton and she gave me a pair of her boots.. She also let me try on one of her wigs and play her banjo.
• I was born in Tupelo, MS- the birthplace of Elvis Presley and won the Elvis scholarship.
• I've been a stand in for Hayden Panettiere on ABC's Nashville.
• I wrote my first song at 9 years old. It's called "Someone Like You".
• My daddy is a big hunter and I decided to go hunting once. I killed a 7 point deer and cried when I actually hit the deer. I guess I didn't think I could really shoot it…
• You can find me in Jason Aldean's music video for Dirt Road Anthem.
• I won a talent contest and got to open a concert for Loretta Lynn when I was 13 years old.
• Faith Hill made me want to sing country lyrics. Bryan Adams made me want to write melodies.
• My biggest dream is to be on the cover of Cosmopolitan.
• Before I got a publishing deal, I made a living by working for my aunt and uncle's lamp company. I had the opportunity to travel and sell lamps at furniture markets, I was known as the "lamp lady". I got to design lamps in China(my first trip out of the country) and 6 months later saw a lamp I helped design in TJ Maxx!
• I wrote a song with Kip Moore and Dan Couch called Separate Ways. Kip and Jewel recently sang it at the Ryman Auditorium.
• I graduated high school a year early so I could move to Nashville. I've been here 5 years now.
• The tattoo on my wrist is for my Aunt Angel. If not for her, I wouldn't be where I am today.
• My favorite song is Free Fallin' by Tom Petty.
• My catalog is with BMG Chrysalis Publishing
• I was on American Idol Season 11
• Guest cast member on 19 Entertainment and Simon Fuller's "If I Can Dream" that aired on hulu.com